Friday, September 14, 2012

Halloween Costumes 2012: Pillow People!!

Remember those awesome 80's toys called PILLOW PEOPLE?! No? Well let me break it down for you. It was a PILLOW with a FACE! Awesome, right?!? RIGHT?!???!?!? I remember being so jealous of my friends who had one. Well guess what?! I don't need to be jealous anymore because I'm making my own GIANT Pillow People Halloween costumes this year! Awwwww yeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Who's jealous now? 

Aaaaaaanywho, here's a picture of a Pillow Person to jog your memory:

Remember now?!? Still no? Ok, whatever I don't care. I remember. Here's what I've made so far:




Not too bad for 2 days work (shout out to my new Sewing Machine! Where have you been all my life?!?)! More pictures COMING SOON!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really new look which is define in this blog. It looks funny and peoples going crazy about it.

Tristan

dhanalakshmi said...

Nice to read.......

Unknown said...

the quality of content is fine and picture very nice
run 3 unblocked | sports heads |
free mahjong | Juegos De Terror |

sports heads football | play run 3 | mahjong free

mohit said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.
what does wifi stand for

OGEN Infosystem (P) Limited said...

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information. Visit Ogen Infosystem creative website design and seo services.
Website Designing Company in Delhi

Pardeep Mengi said...

Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.
New Zealand education Consultants in Delhi
List of Top 5 Courses in Canada after 12th - Study in Canada

Tender Management Services - Bidz365 said...

Superb, thank you so much for sharing such amazing information. Visit RP Paper Impex for Kraft Shopping Bags, Food Grade Paper Bags Manufacturer and Printing Paper Manufacturers in India.
Kraft Shopping Bags, Food Grade Paper Bags Manufacturer

ESLAM UWK said...

شركات سقالات معدنية تمثل قطاعًا مهمًا في صناعة البناء والإنشاء، حيث تقدم خدمات ضرورية لتوفير الهياكل الداعمة والوصول الآمن إلى أماكن العمل العالية. تتخصص هذه الشركات في تصميم وتصنيع السقالات المعدنية المتينة والقوية التي تستخدم في بناء المباني الضخمة والمشاريع الكبيرة. تقوم بتوفير حلول مخصصة تتناسب مع احتياجات كل مشروع بشكل فعال، مما يسهم في توفير الوقت والجهد أثناء عمليات البناء.