Friday, September 14, 2012

Halloween Costumes 2012: Pillow People!!

Remember those awesome 80's toys called PILLOW PEOPLE?! No? Well let me break it down for you. It was a PILLOW with a FACE! Awesome, right?!? RIGHT?!???!?!? I remember being so jealous of my friends who had one. Well guess what?! I don't need to be jealous anymore because I'm making my own GIANT Pillow People Halloween costumes this year! Awwwww yeeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Who's jealous now? 

Aaaaaaanywho, here's a picture of a Pillow Person to jog your memory:

Remember now?!? Still no? Ok, whatever I don't care. I remember. Here's what I've made so far:




Not too bad for 2 days work (shout out to my new Sewing Machine! Where have you been all my life?!?)! More pictures COMING SOON!

5 comments:

Tristan Dovey said...

This is really new look which is define in this blog. It looks funny and peoples going crazy about it.

Tristan

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

dhanalakshmi said...

Nice to read.......

Head Soccer said...

the quality of content is fine and picture very nice
run 3 unblocked | sports heads |
free mahjong | Juegos De Terror |

sports heads football | play run 3 | mahjong free

Alice Taylor said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something like this.

supersmashflash2s.com