Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Send me Pictures of your Best Homemade Costumes!

Send me pictures of your best homemade Angry Birds costumes to and I'll post them here!

Custom Avatar by Suiz (Tumblr and Etsy Store)

Check out all of these AMAZING homemade costumes!! Which one is your favorite?


Here's Robert's epic Craigslist Adventure in getting an Angry Bird costume in time for Halloween. Awesome!

This one comes from Chris at AWESOME JOB!

Plants vs. Zombies!!

Here are some Disco Angry Birds (Why Disco Angry Birds, you ask? WHY NOT!!)


terry said...

why not, indeed.

Anonymous said...

my own AWESOME angry birds costume! more at

Grace said...

Loving all the Angry Birds this Halloween season! Here's our take on it!


Kacie said...

Here's one more! :o)

devans00 said...

Love the collection of costumes and make-up. I live seeing the variety of interpretations.

Fuzzy birds and pigs? I like it.

Jenny from Chicago said...

Love you. Love the blog.

Morefloors said...

Hi, how are you today? Please add uss, we made very Nice Angry birds costumes see
That would Be great!! Thank you... Best regards, Joep from the Netherlands

Shana said...

Here's mine...
I'm planning on making a pig next week too. Thanks so much for the instructions! I couldn't have done it without them!

Ana Paula Meza said...

Hello; i´m from Mexico and i´m very interested in your angry bird´s costumes. Do yo sell them? how can i get them?

Halloween Costumes said...

Your blog has great assortment of homemade costumes, I really love them and I want to try making these interesting costumes. Thanks

kinder fasching said...

Those are fantastic angry bird costumes. If it’s not movies; video games are becoming hit in creating costumes. I’ll try to make an angry bird costume this Halloween and send you some photos; I’ll be trying to incorporate a creepy look to the costumes so I hope it’ll turn out okay.

Barbara Cook said...

It's really nice and amazing thinking how these artist can create these wonderful halloween costumes! I love them all!

Feel free to check out my post featuring homemade halloween costumes too for more ideas and costume options. I hope they may help :)

Happy Halloween!
Homemade Halloween Costumes